A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated app. This way, it combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be done communicating directly with Google.
- Hotjar: recorded video sessions to check if the web is being used as expected and improve the usability of the web.
- Facebook Pixel: for FacebookAds statistics and to be able to retargeting Facebook users in the web.
- Google Adwords: for Google Adwords statistics and to be able to retargeting the users that use the services of Google and its partners.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disabling or removing cookies from this web side. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right of Disabling or deleting them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to help the browser remember your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. It is a company attached to the agreement of safe harbor ensures that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- You can find detailed information here on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this policy’s cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Cookies Advisor is a plugin for WordPress created by Carlos Doral (webartesanal.com)