|Basic information about data protection|
Mailing address: Cabezo 21 21200 Aracena (Huelva).
Data protection representative contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purposes||Sending news about Heromask®, our adventures and our company. We will also send you commercial communications about our business activity.|
|Legitimation||If you subscribe to our broadcast list, legitimization is your consent.|
In addition, if you have purchased any of our products, the legitimation is the execution of the purchase agreement.
|Rights||You can revoke your consent at any time, as well as exercise, the rights of opposition, access, portability, rectification, limitation and deletion of data.|
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identification of the Responsible for the Treatment: Educainventions, S.L. con C.I.F. nº B-21574603 (onwards, “EDinventa”).
Contact details of the person in charge: Postal address: Cabezo street, nº 26 21200 Aracena (Huelva).
Contact email: email@example.com
Delegate of Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSES AND LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT
EDinventa will process the personal data collected in this form with the following purposes:
- Order management and data cleansing with users who have made a purchase on our website, acquiring the status of client. Attend and correct appropriately the queries, comments, incidents or suggestions submitted.
- Sending keys to use the DEMO version of the Heromask application and / or related products for which the user is interested.
- Remitting of newsletters and commercial communications and promotional related to EDinventa services by letter, telephone, SMS/MMS email, or by others ways of equivalent electronic communication. You can write us asking for consenting renewal at any time.
We can treat your data with the previous purposes (only those that you have expressly indicated) due to:
- If you have bought a product in our web, you have executed a purchase agreement with us.
- Indeed, we are also able to treat your data if you have given us your explicit consent.
4. DATA CONSERVATION DEADLINE
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained; its deletion is not requested by the Applicant and should not be eliminated as they are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defense of claims.
If the Applicant revokes his consent or exercises the suppression right, his personal data will be kept blocked during the legally established deadlines to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment themselves.
5. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
6. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM THE VISITS TO THE WEB.
Visit the section of the cookies policy for information on this point: https://www.edinventa.com/en/cookies-policy/
7. UNDER AGES USERS
Underage of 16 years old should not send any personal information without the explicit consent of their parent or guardian. EDinventa is not responsible for any personal information sent by children under 16 years without timely authorization.
8. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The Applicant will be able to exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, in those cases where possible, portability of the data, as well as requesting the limitation or opposition to processing of the data and not being subject to automated individual decisions, by sending a written request to addressed to EDinventa, Cabezo street number 26, 21200 Aracena (Huelva), or by email to the following address: email@example.com, attaching in both cases a photocopy of your ID.The Applicant may in any case make a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when it failed to obtain satisfaction in the exercise of his rights, through the web www.agpd.es